DIR EN GREY

DIR EN GREY
i love them to bits..

Saturday, April 9, 2011

hi,long time no blog..hehehe

hi,there..it has been a while since i blog right..i just haven't got anything to talk about,but since there is some1 who's been urging me to blog..i thought i just write whatever is on my mind..
lately,i've been into j-rock and vk bands..well,i've been a fan since i was 20..and now,i'm..20+..hehehe..i have to say i'm really envy of their make up..i mean they looked pretty than me..so,that's when i decided that i'm going on a diet and learning some gyaru make up myself..
oh,yeah..i had finally had the courage to wear contact lens..but,i have some problems with my right eyes,so i'm getting a new contact lens,and we'll see if this time it'll be okay..


i have lots to share,but i have to go now..i'm going to 'pasar malam'..
bye dollz...

No comments:

Post a Comment