DIR EN GREY

DIR EN GREY
i love them to bits..

Saturday, April 9, 2011

彼らはとても素晴らしいです...

hello..it's me again..and today i'm going to talk about another of my addiction...guitars...yes,i love them,and no,i don't know how to play them..
that's why guys and guitars really had me drooling,well,not actually drooling but u gat the idea,right..
and,that's also the reason i am so deeply in love with music especially j-rock music..those guys are so sugoii and kakoii too.
this is my no 1 fave..


kaoru of DEG
my 2nd fave is ..

Die of DEG
and then came the rest of them..too many to names,but these are some of my fave..

Tora of Alice Nine

Aoi of The Gazette
Saga of Alice Nine(he's a bassist,but i think he's cool too)

another oni of my fave is none other than shiina ringo..no one is as talented than her(for a rock japanese rock chick) to me..


i found them really interesting and deadly talented..and their music is so unique,kinda make me relax when i'm feeling down or rather depressed..so,it's almost like a therapy to me..
wow...i can smell miya-chan cooking tom yam in the kitchen(i know it's nothing related to the music,but i can't hepl it)..so,i guess i better help her out be4 she start to nag at me..
well,see u again next time..
bye dollz...

No comments:

Post a Comment