DIR EN GREY

DIR EN GREY
i love them to bits..

Friday, January 14, 2011

My love,My addiction...

yep,i know what you might be thinking..but no,nothing sinful about this addiction..just pure innocent feelings..my feelings for LOVE-CHAN...not many people knew her..yes,it's a she..and yes i'm straight..
love-chan is actually a figure or a cartoon character drew by a j-pop artist by the name otsuka ai..i just love the rabbit(by the way love-chan is a rabbit),not the artist much..
sometimes she is pure white while other times she is pure black in colour.but,i love her in any colour..
 isn't she just adorable..
i get my hands on anything i could on her..but it's quite hard to get stuffs on them..most of my family members knew about this obsession of mine..lol...
 if you got good eyes,you can spot some love-chans in there..

i actually sew myself a doll when i was a bit younger,it wasn't really pretty but her hair really took the longest time to be done..

 here she is..skinny legs...hehehe..
 well.there u have it..my not so secret addiction..if you happen to see any stuffs that might be love-chan,kindly tell me,okay..guess i'm outta here..later..chow..

1 comment: